Friday, 5 August 2011

ATC’s June/July 2011

Originally this post was from the Dimension Fourth Project Club, then the name change to Dimensions Stamps.  Now the name is Nina Crafts and the old names have been dropped.  I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

Why not have a go, you could win a free stamp from Dimension Fourth, but you have to be in the Project Club to enter.  To join the Project Club have a look on the website for details.  I will be photographing all your ATC's and showing them on here, for more details please see the project club newsletter.  Thank you and good luck.

Aileen used the window top to make these lovely oranges and lemons that have been coloured in using ProMarkers, she has called this little piece of artwork ‘St. Clements anyone?’
Due to some post issues Susan’s ATC’s never got to me, luckily she had actually photographed them before posting them, here are the photo’s of her artwork.  As you can see she has used the ‘Paris’ set of stamps through the window.  Thank you for sending me these photo’s Susan J
On to July, this first ATC is from Aileen and she has used the cupcake top to make her hot air balloon, she has coloured in with ProMarkers and used a glaze over the top.  Who would have thought you could make a balloon out of a cupcake, well done Aileen, love it.  She has called her artwork ‘Full of Hot Air’.
These two ATC’s are from Susan and she has called them ‘Love Cherry Bakewells’ and ‘Love Cupcakes’.  For the Bakewell she had stamped onto some funky foam for the topping and silver mirri for the base. 
 For the cupcake Susan used both Fantasy Fibres and Film for the top, silver mirri for the base and the background is a doily over some cork.
Photographing the silver mirri is a bit of a challenge, I hope I didn’t spoil them too much Susan J
Thank you both for taking part, I really do love seeing your artwork. 

Monday, 1 August 2011

My sister’s engagement

My sister has just got engaged so this is the card I made for them.  I used white for my base card, the backing card is from a stack I’d had from ages ago and it just keeps going and going.  I used Martha Stewart punches on the white background and the border on the base.  I used black mirri for the base stopper and for the embossed topper.  I think the embossed pattern is from Spellbinders but I’m not too sure.  Quite a while ago I went to a friend’s house for a craft session and we all took our dies and embossing stuff, so Suzan, Rita and I used each others stuff and this is from the bag of bits I have.  The alphabet bits are from my stash also, and I’ve had them for ages, I think I brought them back from a trip to Florida, the gems in the names are already attached to the letters and the ‘S’ is a plain chipboard that I stamped some script onto.  The butterflies are from ‘The Works’ and only cost me a pound for eight, and to finish off I put three gems in the other corners.  Oh and the text on the stopper has been printed out using the Lucida Calligraphy font.
Thanks for looking J