Thursday, 6 September 2012

Chrysanthemum

updated 17/03/2014:  Dimension Stamps have now changed their name to Nina Crafts.

I have used this stamp in either the size you see here on this card or a smaller one, so wanted to do a completely different colour, so I used Google Images and found the yellow and red colours.  The stamps are from Dimension Stamps and the reference number is 0701085a, the set is called ‘A touch of … Autumn’ but the flowers are available in singles, rather than in sets so have a look on the website www.dimensionstamps.com

For this card I used some Nellie Snellen border dies on the red card.  The background paper is a digi paper from Pink Petticoat I like to use two colours and overlap them.  The flower has been stamped onto a Spellbinders shape (Labels Seventeen), I stamped the flower a few times and did a bit of decoupage on the flower head and on the leaves, only doing half of each leaf.  I used the Memento – Tuxedo Black ink to stamp and used my ProMarkers to colour in.  The sentiment is from the ‘Grand Word Perfect’ stamp set (Dimension Stamps ref: 1803161a) and I finished off the card using the mini gems from JJDCards, I do like these little gems and they come in lots of different colours.
This picture shows the two overlapped digi papers I put together from the Pink Petticoat range, although you can't see that much of it from the finished card.

Thanks for looking J

No comments:

Post a Comment