Saturday, 15 December 2012

Love Me Mementos

updated 17/03/2014:  Dimension Stamps have now changed their name to Nina Crafts.

All stamps are from DimensionStamps

 This card has been made using the new ‘Flower Powered’ stamp set ref: 2400075a and the stamp I used is the Love Me Love Me Not stamp, I've been seeing quite a few stamped images with subtle colours so thought I’d do this card using just my Memento inks and pens.  The white arch card was left over from a previous project so wanted to use it up.  I put my stamp onto my Stamp and Stash plate and added some Cantaloupe from an ink pad then using my pens added some Rhubarb Stalk to the flower middles and some Cottage Ivy to the swirls and then before I stamped onto the white card I huffed the stamp.  I used Dandelion on the flower petals, Pear Tart on the swirls and Lady Bug in the middle of the flowers.  I went around the edge of the flowers with a Tea Green ProMarker and used Cool Grey 1 ProMarker to define the flowers.  On the red background card I used the Rhubarb Stalk ink pad to add the tips of the flowers all around the edge.  The grosgrain ribbon from RibbonBox has the golden yellow stitch through it so it matched really well.  To finish I used some red Dew Drops from Papermania in each of the corners.

No comments:

Post a Comment