Tuesday, 16 July 2013

Project Club - July 2013 ≈ Green Corners ≈

Originally this post was from the Dimension Stamps Project Club.  Now the name has change to Nina Crafts, so I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

This card didn't make it onto the project club sheet this month, I just couldn't fit it on.
I used the corner flourish stamp for this card, on some satin board, I stamped using VersaMark and heat embossed with detail clear embossing powder, it really does shine through the satin board.  I'd measured and cut the corners before stamping and rounded the two opposite corners on each square after stamping, then mounted them onto some white.  I did want to put this onto another card front but it was far too big, so I made a 6 x 6 card out of it.  I used some purple paper from my stash for the background and added a corner die cut out of white, it was made using the Spellbinders - Fleur De Lis Squares that I cut into four pieces.  The middle is also made from a Spellbinder - Fancy Tag Two die, I cut one out of the purple and another out of white and cut the middle out, then I stamped the sentiment using the 'Popular Phrases' stamp set ref: NC023 in VersaFine - Onyx Black and heat embossed with my detail clear embossing powder.  To finish the middle section off I drew around the outside edge of the die onto some white card and cut out, I matted all the layers together and finished off with a little white feather attached using silicone glue.
All stamps used are from Dimension Stamps
If you would like to join our project club for just £10 a month and also get discount on your purchases, then visit our website for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment