Friday, 12 July 2013

Project Club - July 2013 ≈ Invitation ≈

Originally this post was from the Dimension Stamps Project Club.  Now the name has change to Nina Crafts, so I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

I stamped the head-dress and the pom pom flower in each corner onto some white card using VersaFine - Onyx Black and heat embossed using detail silver embossing powder, have you tried using different colour inks with your embossing powders, I like to use the black with silver as I get a slightly darker silver once it has been embossed.  I coloured the image in using my Pro/Flex Markers and then used my Sakura pens to highlight the edges of each section then added the dots with the blue pen.  I used the Spellbinder - Tweets and Twigs M-Bossabilities folder for the background panels using the letterpress technique.  To do this I used Distress Ink - Spiced Marmalade and inked the embossing folder before passing it through my Cuttlebug.  For the background I used some pearlescent navy blue paper, it has a light blue little shine in it, I also used it on the matting with a little bit of silver mirri card.  
If you would like to join our project club for just £10 a month and also get discount on your purchases, then visit our website for more details.
All stamps used are from Dimension Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment