Monday, 8 July 2013

Project Club - July 2013 ≈ Menu ≈

Originally this post was from the Dimension Stamps Project Club.  Now the name has change to Nina Crafts, so I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

I wanted to create a carnival party theme so decided to make a table setting with some of the stamped images.  This is the menu card and I used the head-dress stamp and coloured it in with my favourite Pro/Flex Markers.  I stamped the head-dress with VersaFine - Onyx Black and heat embossed with detail clear embossing powder.  I stamped it again onto some lilac spotty paper and cut out the arch sections and stuck them onto the coloured image.  I had some green mirri card in my stash so just used a strip of it on the bottom of the card.  I stamped the word menu using one of the alphabet stamp sets before cutting around the head-dress leaving a 2mm'ish border.  I found some of the multi-coloured feathers in my stash and attached them to the back of the image using silicone glue, then fixed it to the card front.  To finish I cut the base card into the arch shape.
This is the place setting when it's altogether, I will be posting the other elements over the next few days.
If you would like to join our project club for just £10 a month and also get discount on your purchases, then visit our website for more details.
All stamps used are from DimensionStamps

No comments:

Post a Comment