Wednesday, 10 July 2013

Project Club - July 2013 ≈ Napkin Ring ≈

Originally this post was from the Dimension Stamps Project Club.  Now the name has change to Nina Crafts, so I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

I stamped the corner flourish using Adirondack - Watermelon and heat embossed using detail clear embossing powder, then cut out the flourish leaving a 2mm border.  I have some red rather wide paper tape/ribbon so measured that, measured the depth of the text and cut a piece of white card to fit.  I stamped the text along the top and bottom of the white card again using the Watermelon and embossing with the clear powder.  I cut the white card down to 6" long and used some hi tack red tape to join the ends together, then added the paper ribbon.  I added three white feathers to the mini head-dress and attached to the napkin ring with silicone glue.
All stamps used are from Dimension Stamps.
If you would like to join our project club for just £10 a month and also get discount on your purchases, then visit our website for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment