Tuesday, 9 July 2013

Project Club - July 2013 ≈ Place Settings ≈

Originally this post was from the Dimension Stamps Project Club.  Now the name has change to Nina Crafts, so I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

After rummaging through my card drawer I found some off cuts, so used them for these place settings.  I used the corner flourish as a mini head-dress, stamped using VersaFine - Onyx Black and heat embossed with detail clear embossing powder onto some red and some orange card.  I folded the base card and used a doily for the white trim.  Added a couple of bright feathers with silicone glue and then attached the flourishes.  I have some peel offs that I haven't used for ages, so used some of the little shapes to add a little confetti.  The text is from some foam alphabet sheets I have, I had to mix Hanni's name because I'd run out of a's.
All stamps used are from Dimension Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment