Monday, 15 July 2013

Project Club - July 2013 ≈ Thank You ≈

Originally this post was from the Dimension Stamps Project Club.  Now the name has change to Nina Crafts, so I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

For this pom pom flower thank you card I used VersaFine - Deep Lagoon ink and detail clear embossing powder to stamp and emboss the flowers.  I used the Spellbinder - Standard Circle Large dies to cut out the flowers and the Framed Tags One die set to cut out the circle for the sentiment.  I didn't really know how this card was going to look, it was one of those just go with it cards.  For the background I used one of the papers from the Papermania Capsule Collection - Aqua Paper Pack, they are one of my favourite paper ranges, so much so that I bought the Capsule Collection CD for when I run out of the stash I have, it could be a while though lol.  So onto the background I stamped the feather stamp using the Memento - Summer Sky and Lulu Lavender, giving a nice wispy look.  Onto some white card I first stamped the pom pom flower using the Deep Lagoon and then straight over the top stamped the letter before adding the embossing powder.  The other letters where done in the same way, the letters are from the 'Plain Alphabet' ref: 1801012a, the 'Plain Lower Case Alphabet' ref: 1801014a and the letters on the circle are from the 'Alphabet 7' set ref: 1801009a.  I coloured the pom poms flowers and letters with just two ProMarkers.  I used some double side tape to attach the second and fourth flower circles then used foam pads to attach everything else to the card.  To finish I added some purple gems from MeiFlower.
All stamps used are from Dimension Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment