Thursday, 11 July 2013

Project Club - July 2013 ≈ Wine Glass Charms ≈

Originally this post was from the Dimension Stamps Project Club.  Now the name has change to Nina Crafts, so I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

The wire on these charms is a little too thin and bends in all the wrong places but you get the idea I'm sure.  I used some white and some clear shrink plastic to make these charms.  I stamped using StazOn - Jet Black, used my Crop-A Dile to add the holes for the jump rings then cut out leaving a little border. I coloured in with some watercolour pencils and blended with a little water before using my heat gun on them.  Once I'd sort of got the wire shape I added a bead at either side of the jump ring.  The mask and the facemask are from the 'Beauty is a State of Mind' stamp set ref: 2400049a. 
All stamps used are from Dimension Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment