Tuesday, 27 August 2013

Love

updated 17/03/2014:  Dimension Stamps have now changed their name to Nina Crafts.

All stamps used are from Dimension Stamps

 For this card I used the 'Tufties in Love' mini stamp set ref: NC026.  I have a paper/card/vellum stack that I've had in my stash for ages, it actually fell on the floor as I was looking for something else, and one of the sheets fell out, it was the lilac vellum.  So I cut it up into 10cm x 4cm strips and added it to the lilac pearlescent paper that's also in the stack. I used double sided tape on the inside of the strips (this is hidden under the topper) and added some small lilac butterfly brads to each of the corners of the vellum.  I stamped the Tufties with Memento - Elderberry ink and coloured them using my Pro/Flex Markers.  I used an EK Success punch for the edges of the card and paper using the lilac pearlescent paper to matt the topper, which I attached using some foam tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment