Tuesday, 24 September 2013

Merry Tree

updated 17/03/2014:  Dimension Stamps have now changed their name to Nina Crafts.

All stamps used are from Dimension Stamps

I used the 'Mullered Mavis' Christmas Party' stamp set for this card ref: NC037.  I stamped onto a Spellbinder - Curved Rectangles die shape and once I'd embossed it used some Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass around the edge.  The image was stamped using VersaFine - Onyx Black and heat embossed with detail clear embossing powder, (if you haven't guessed yet, this is my favourite way of stamping lol) and colouring in with Pro/Flex Markers.  I added glitter to the tree instead of colouring the usual green, I thought I'd move with the times J.  I used some Sakura Glaze for the bottle, glass and her spectacles.  The blue and white snowflake section is actually a piece of ribbon, I just wrapped it around a piece of white card before matting onto some blue mirri card.  I matted the image onto the mirri card then stamped the sentiment, (which is from the set of stamps) onto some white card, adding the mirri before attaching it to the side of the main topper.  I attached the topper half with foam tape and the other half with silicone glue.  The snowy flourish in the corner is a Memory Box - Frostyville Corner die and to finish I used some pearls in the two corners adding some smaller ones under the ribbon panel.

No comments:

Post a Comment