Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Orange Birthday

updated 17/03/2014:  Dimension Stamps have now changed their name to Nina Crafts.

All stamps used are from Dimension Stamps

 The background paper for this card has been in my stash for ages, I just stamped the carrot and the paw print down the sides using Distress Ink - Spiced Marmalade, and used an orange ProMarker to add a slight edge.  The orange paper is a little piece I had from a Stampin Up designer paper pack (love this paper, quite a few in the collections I like), and the coloured strip paper is from a 12 x 12 sheet I have, adding just a little of this paper is enough.  I stamped Tufty from the 'Party Tufty' mini stamp set ref: NC027 using Memento - Tuxedo Black and coloured in with my favourite Pro/Flex Markers and then cut out leaving a little border.  I stamped Tufty again and cut out his head, arms, feet and the balloon, then once coloured I attached them using some silicone glue to give Tufty a little dimension.  The sentiment is part of the mini stamp set which I stamped onto a Spellbinder shape, not sure which one this is, it's one of a friends set of dies.  To finish I added some shiny self adhesive shapes, I've had these for a while and they were from Create and Craft, I have them in several colours, some of them are see through, they were on sale at the time and looked quite interesting lol I think this is the first time I've used them tut J

No comments:

Post a Comment