Monday, 16 September 2013

Project Club - September 2013 ≈ All the Jacks ≈

Originally this post was from the Dimension Stamps Project Club.  Now the name has change to Nina Crafts, so I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

All stamps are from Dimension Stamps

For this card I used black mirri card for the background and onto some plain red and black card, stamped the poker chip on each using VersaMark and heat embossing with detail clear embossing powder.  I cut the poker chip in half and stuck the bottom pieces of chip to the top of the mirri card with some PVA glue and the tops of the chips to the bottom of the card.  I did the same with the sides and used full black chips for the corners, making a frame out of all the chips.  I always plan where things will live on the card before I glue and stick anything in place, so luckily I ended up with alternate coloured poker chips.  Onto some white card I stamped the blank playing card border using some VersaFine - Onyx Black ink and heat embossed with detail white embossing powder, using the 'ABC 123' stamp set ref: NC021 for the 'J', and Adirondack - Watermelon ink for the red cards.  I used ProMarkers to colour the symbols in and added a little Sakura Glaze pen.  Using the plain red and black cards I stamped the letters using the VersaMark ink adding the cocktail glass before using the detail clear embossing powder.  The letters are from the 'Plain Alphabet' ref: 1801012a and the 'Plain Lower Case Alphabet' ref: 1801014a stamp sets.  Once cut out I stuck them onto the playing cards using some silicone glue, the playing cards where attached to the card front using some foam tape.  Once dry I used the Sakura Glaze pen to add a shine to the liquid in the glass on the letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment