Friday, 13 September 2013

Project Club - September 2013 ≈ Black and Red ≈

Originally this post was from the Dimension Stamps Project Club.  Now the name has change to Nina Crafts, so I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

All stamps are from Dimension Stamps

I started this card with the black and red square.  I was just having a play about with the blank playing card border stamp and came up with the square, I then masked off each of the sides and added the suit symbols to each, colouring them in with ProMarkers.  I remembered I'd got a Cuttlebug embossing folder with the queen of hearts on so used that on some red card, using the inner section only and matting onto some white card.  Onto the black background card I used all the word stamps, stamping using VersaMark and heat embossing with detail clear embossing powder.  I added the white ribbon before attaching the queen to the card front and used some foam tape on the black and red square.  I stamped the hand of cards onto some white using VersaFine - Onyx Black and heat embossed with detail clear embossing powder (I did the black and red square the same), once cut out I attached to the middle of the square using some silicone glue.  I added the gems to the corners and used some silicone glue to attach the bow.  It still needed a little bit of something so I added some glitter to the edges of the playing card and the edge around the queen, the glitter is iridescent with a hint of violet.

No comments:

Post a Comment