Sunday, 15 September 2013

Project Club - September 2013 ≈ Getting Shirty ≈

Originally this post was from the Dimension Stamps Project Club.  Now the name has change to Nina Crafts, so I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

All stamps are from Dimension Stamps

This is one of my favourite Arty Farty templates, it's called the Birty Shirt.  I've just bought the Crackerjack template so watch this space.  I drew around the template making it a standalone card by putting the edge of the template to the edge of the folded base card.  Onto a piece of white card I used all the pieces of the template then cut out and added a little pencil mark on the back of each piece, then used an eraser to get rid of any pencil marks on the front of each piece.  Speaking of erasers I only use an Hi-Tech eraser for paper and film, I nicked it of David my hubby, he used to do technical drawings and never used anything else.  I was complaining one day about the smudges left behind from trying to erase something and he gave me his, it's from Helix and I think they sell them in Staples.  Anyway, I digress, I used Distress Ink - Antique Linen all over the pieces then used the Brushed Corduroy to give a darker edge.  I stamped the text, symbols and the die using the antique Linen randomly all over every piece, I like to use lots of smaller stamps to create a background.  I used a Memento - Rich Cocoa pen for the stitched edges and added some mini card Candi for the buttons. 


No comments:

Post a Comment