Thursday, 12 September 2013

Project Club - September 2013 ≈ Roulette Wheel ≈

Originally this post was from the Dimension Stamps Project Club.  Now the name has change to Nina Crafts, so I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

All stamps are from Dimension Stamps

I wanted to show that you can use your digital images with your stamps, so this is where this card came from.  The roulette wheel is from a Google search, where I put FREE roulette faces, this one had the little ball in play but my husband David said 'why don't you make the middle section of the wheel an acetate spinner'.  So using my Photoshop Elements software I re-sized the wheel and took out the little ball and the inner/outer sections of the wheel.  I printed the wheel and attached it to the Bo Bunny paper background, I needed a sturdier background so I matted the paper onto some black card.  I measured the inner section of the wheel and used an EK Success circle cutter (love this cutter lol) to cut the acetate.  I found the centre of the card, lay the acetate over the card front and pierced though, then added a silver coloured brad.  I used some Memento - Tuxedo Black ink (second generation) to stamp the word roulette in each of the corners, then added the poker chips in Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass, you can't really see very much of them but it adds a little bit of colour.  I found some different coloured card in my stash, just off cuts really, and stamped the poker chips using VersaMark and heat embossed with detail white embossing powder.  The sentiments are from the 'Word perfect' stamp set ref: 1803160a and the numbers on the chips are from the 'ABC 123' set ref: NC021.  I added a silver card Candi to the acetate to represent the ball and some black gems in each of the corners to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment