Wednesday, 11 September 2013

Project Club - September 2013 ≈ Royal Flush ≈

Originally this post was from the Dimension Stamps Project Club.  Now the name has change to Nina Crafts, so I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

All stamps are from Dimension Stamps

Just to show that these stamps don't need to be just for the chaps, this one would make a nice Valentine card.  I used a white card with little red spots on for the background, I inked all around the edge using an Adirondack - Watermelon ink pad.  The heart shape has been made using the Cheery Lynn Designs - Doily Dies, I did the background in plain white and the heart in red, attaching the middle (this cuts separate) red heart in place.  The white flourish is from the Joanna Sheen Signature Dies - Ivy Flourish (really nice to use dies), some of the ivy I glued onto the front of the card others I used some foam pads.  The hearts in the corners are the leftovers from cutting the heart out.  The sentiment is from the 'Word Perfect 2' stamp set ref: 1803066a and has been stamped using the Watermelon ink, once cut out I cut down the side of the pennant and re-inked the raw edge, this was attached to the card front using foam tape.  The playing cards were stamped again using the Watermelon ink and I added the numbers and letters using the 'ABC 123' stamp set ref: NC021.  The hearts were coloured in using a red ProMarker.

No comments:

Post a Comment