Monday, 30 September 2013

Pulling a Cracker

updated 17/03/2014:  Dimension Stamps have now changed their name to Nina Crafts.

All stamps used are from Dimension Stamps

I used the 'Cracking Christmas' stamp set ref: NC036 for the man in the cracker and the sentiment.  The drunken lady Mavis is from the 'Mullered Mavis' set ref: NC031, I just had to put them together lol.  The background paper is from a friend of mine, Rita (Paperfolder), she gave me some paper pads and in amongst them was a little Christmas selection, so I used it for the matting as well.  The star border was made using an EK Success border punch and the stars in the corners are just leftover bits.  The images have been stamped using VersaFine - Onyx Black and coloured in using my favourite Pro/Flex Markers.  The sentiment has been stamped onto a piece of white card that was cut out using the Spellbinders - Small Deckled Mega Rectangles dies (how can they be mega if they are small).  The images have been stamped onto a Spellbinders - Curved Rectangles shape.  Quite a quick card to make and the colouring I find is very relaxing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment