Thursday, 3 October 2013

Give us a kiss Deer

updated 17/03/2014:  Dimension Stamps have now changed their name to Nina Crafts.

All stamps used are from Dimension Stamps

The background paper on this card is again from Rita I just added some glitter.  I used my EK Tools Circle Cutter for the circle and stamped the couple from the 'Love and Marriage under the Mistletoe' set of stamps ref: NC038.  I stamped the image using VersaFine - Onyx Black and heat embossed with some detail clear embossing powder.  I coloured in using my Pro/Flex Markers and added some glitter to the white trim on the dress and hat.  I used one of my Joanna Sheen Signature Dies - Lace Edger 2 on some white card leaving enough room to add the ribbon, which is red velvet.  To finish I added some gems to the corners from MeiFlower.


No comments:

Post a Comment