Thursday, 14 November 2013

Going Fishing

updated 17/03/2014:  Dimension Stamps have now changed their name to Nina Crafts.

All stamps used are from Dimension Stamps

This stamp makes me laugh, it's called 'Cecil goes Fishing' ref: NC030 and is part of the Has Been range of stamps from Dimension Stamps.  I stamped him onto the circle white card, that was left over from one of the last class sessions and used one of the left over black circles for the matt.  I stamped the image using Memento - Tuxedo Black and coloured in using Pro/Flex Markers.  I also stamped the fishy bits onto another piece of white card and once coloured I cut out leaving a little white border around each, these stamps are from the 'Under the Sea' project club stamp set ref: 2300032a, love this set.  For the background blue card I used the row of circles and the straight line stamps from the 'All Things Christmas' set ref: NC040, just bending them as I put them onto the Stamp and Stash plate.  I stamped using VersaMark and heat embossed using detail white embossing powder.  I used foam tape and pads to attach the fishy bits and used double side tape for the circled topper.  Finishing off with a little bit of Sakura Glaze pen on the sunglasses and the eyes.  When colouring Cecil I left his legs a little paler than his head and body haha, well for the rest of the year he does have his legs covered up lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment