Sunday, 24 November 2013

My new stamps

updated 17/03/2014:  Dimension Stamps have now changed their name to Nina Crafts.

I've had some stamps made by Dimension Stamps and I'm really pleased with them, I've only used the numbers and the December stamp just now but will no doubt be using them on loads of different projects.

For this advent I used some 6 x 6 papers that I'd got off Rita (Paperfolder) she's been having a clear out and I got the papers lol.  So all the little boxes are made from those, the two Christmas paper pads were slightly different sizes so the smaller one I used for the box bases.  I used the Spellbinders scallop circles and the plain circles but I have now bought a 1.5 inch Fiskars circle punch.  The base of the advent has been made using some grey board, cut to size and covered with some A4+ pale blue paper slightly cut down.  The front of the board has been stamped and embossed with some VersaFine - Deep Lagoon ink and detail clear embossing powder, using a variety of snowflake stamps from Dimension Stamps and I used some PVA glue to attach the paper background.  I used my Crop-A-Dile to add the snowflake eyelets at the top of the board and finished off with some white ribbon.
This is a close up of my stamps, I have a circle for each of the months and the numbers are in both solid and outline, there are also four little text sentiments in the set. 



No comments:

Post a Comment