Tuesday, 5 November 2013

Project Club - November 2013 ≈ Baubles ≈

Originally this post was from the Dimension Stamps Project Club.  Now the name has change to Nina Crafts, so I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

All stamps used are from DimensionStamps

I used the Marieanne Design Pine Branch for the greenery at the top of the card, cutting them out of some green foil card and some green glitter card.  The baubles are the Spellbinders - 2013 Heirloom Ornaments in silver foil card, and the middles are the Spellbinders - Standard Circles Large, which I stamped the snowflakes on.  The snowflakes are stamped using the Memento - Summer Sky ink and the 'Snowflake Background 2012' stamp ref: 0305019a this is available on the website.  I stamped both the soldier and the fairy with Memento - Tuxedo Black and coloured in using my Pro/Flex Markers.  I then cut them out leaving a little white border around each of them before using some PVA to attach to the snowflake bauble, cutting away the bottom section of the images.  I then attached to the silver ornaments adding some baker's twine and added a green bow to each of them.  Having some foil card left over I cut out two borders to fit along the bottom of the card.  I stamped the sentiment using the 'Grand Word Perfect' set of stamps ref: 1803161a and cut out using the Spellbinders - Ribbon Tags Two' dies, adding some ribbon before attaching to the card.  To finish I used a Quickie Glue pen and some glitter on the wand and in the middle of each of the snowflakes.
If you would like to join our project club for just £10 a month and also get discount on your purchases, then visit our website for more details

No comments:

Post a Comment