Thursday, 7 November 2013

Project Club - November 2013 ≈ On Guard Gatefold ≈

Originally this post was from the Dimension Stamps Project Club.  Now the name has change to Nina Crafts, so I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

All stamps used are from DimensionStamps

The two guards on the front of this gatefold card where stamped using Memento - Tuxedo Black and coloured in using ProMarkers (still my favourite).  I was going to colour them in different colours but I really liked the green so stayed with that.  I matted them onto some green foil card using an inverted corner rounder punch and added some gems to the corners.
The inside of the card is the fairy princess.  I stamped her in the middle of the card, then using a sticky note stamped her again and cut out the image.  I masked off the fairy with the sticky note before stamping the Christmas tree, so once the sticky note is removed the fairy appears at the front of the tree (hope this answers your questions about masking AJ).  The tree stamp is called 'Holly tree' ref: NC041 and is available from the website.  I coloured in using Pro/Flex Markers before matting onto some green foil card using the corner punch again and adding the gems to match the front of the card.  
If you would like to join our project club for just £10 a month and also get discount on your purchases, then visit our website for more details

No comments:

Post a Comment