Friday, 8 November 2013

Project Club - November 2013 ≈ Pretty in Pink ≈

Originally this post was from the Dimension Stamps Project Club.  Now the name has change to Nina Crafts, so I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

All stamps used are from Dimension Stamps

I was looking for some pale pink card when I found the white background for this card.  I had started to make it for another card but it never got made, so just stored the card in my bit drawer.  The punch used is a Martha Stewart border and corner punch, I had actually only punch the two sides so all I need to do was cut it down to fit this card front.  I also found the pink flower card and the pink strip paper so used them as well, it's amazing what you find when you're not looking lol.  I used some deep pink foil card for the background rounding the corners with a We are Memory Keepers Corner Chomper and attaching to the base card with double sided tape.  Then added the white punched card, rounding the top corner first.  The two pink strips are matted onto some slightly darker pink paper before using double sided tape to attach to the font of the card, as you can see from the picture I didn't round these corners, but did add the ribbon to the stripe paper.  I stamped the fairy using Memento - Tuxedo Black and coloured in with ProMarkers leaving her hair white.  After cutting her out I attached her to the foil card and using silicone glue stuck it to the front of the card.  I also used silicone glue to attach the bow and once dry I added some glitter to the star on her wand and added a little of the glitter in her hair.
If you would like to join our project club for just £10 a month and also get discount on your purchases, then visit our website for more details

No comments:

Post a Comment