Thursday, 16 January 2014

Project Club - January 2014 ~Brown Organizer~

Originally this post was from the Dimension Stamps Project Club.  Now the name has change to Nina Crafts, so I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

For stamps used in this project please visit the Dimension Stamps website.

I thought it would be an idea to turn the organizer on its side, so that's what I did with this one.  It was made up in the same way as the main project but this time I used cream card and paper, adding a little bit of textured card I got from Roy.  I used a 1½" circle punch to cut out the holes in the textured card and once attached to the cream card pocket I then stamped the relevant month using Memento - Rich Cocoa ink.  For the tags I just stamps the month in the corner section three times.  This organizer would be a good gift for the fella's.



No comments:

Post a Comment