Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Project Club - January 2014 ~Dad's Fox~

Originally this post was from the Dimension Stamps Project Club.  Now the name has change to Nina Crafts, so I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

For the stamps used please visit the Dimension Stamps website

I had some of the textured card left over from the Brown Birthday Organizer so I used it to paper piece this fox, I'm really rather pleased with the outcome, and just gave it a little highlight using a ProMarker, adding some Glossy Accents to the eyes and nose.  The stripped background is a piece I had left over from another card, but I didn't quite have enough to cover all of the cream card front and make the rosette as well, so trimmed it into a triangle and added it to one corner.  I cut the paper at 1½" wide and used two strips of 12" wide paper, scored at ½" intervals.  I used the month of March circle stamp and this time used the happy birthday stamp that is also from the set of project club stamps.  I used the 'Plain Lowercase Alphabet' for the dad ref: 1801014a, stamped using Memento - Rich Cocoa and cut them out and added the ProMarker to highlight the edges, I also used my Memento - Rich Cocoa pen to add the extra colour on the raw edges of the letters.  The fox is on one of the Spellbinders - Labels Seventeen shapes and I used some of the textured card for the matt.  To finish I used some dark brown gems.

No comments:

Post a Comment