Thursday, 16 January 2014

Project Club - January 2014 ~Paper Owl~

Originally this post was from the Dimension Stamps Project Club.  Now the name has change to Nina Crafts, so I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

For the stamps used on this card please visit the Dimension Stamps website.

Starting with the background I used some paper that had been left at one of the classes, they were free to a good home and I picked the pink teatime one.  So once cut to size I inked around the edges using some Distress Ink - Victorian Velvet, then added the stitched edge using a white gell pen from Sakura.  The two background papers behind the owl are from the Papermania Capsule Collection - Red Hot Paper Pack, I also used these papers to paper piece the owl.  The owl is the 'Wise Owl' ref: NC049 and the rose background stamp I used on the pale pink background paper will be available on the website soon.  Before attaching the background I again did the stitched edges.  I used my EK Success circle cutter to do both the white card for the owl and the pink matt.  I used the Spellbinders Scalloped circle for the matt in the owls tummy adding the circle stamps of July and best wishes onto some white card, I attached these to his tummy with foam pads.  To finish I used two different sizes of white pearls to all the corners.  

No comments:

Post a Comment