Tuesday, 14 January 2014

Project Club - January 2014 ~Silverstone~

Originally this post was from the Dimension Stamps Project Club.  Now the name has change to Nina Crafts, so I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

For the stamps used please visit Dimension Stamps 

The main Christmas gift to my daughter and her boyfriend this year from David (hubby) and I were tickets to the races, well actually the tickets won't be arriving until later in the year but you get the idea.  I needed something for them to open so made a couple of cards with a little bit of information on them.  I did a Google search and found the Silverstone map of the circuit, I always try and find copyright free images to use for the odd card.  Because the image wasn't wide enough I also found the little Silverstone logo that I just repeated down the left-hand side.  I made a little 'you are here' text box with an arrow pointing to where they will be sat.  I used the circle stamp for July to show the date they will be going, I stamped this using some VersaFine - Onyx Black and heat embossed using some detailed clear embossing powder.  I then stamped the solid number six using some Memento - Lady Bug, dusted the circle with an anti-static bag then stamped the outline number six using the VersaFine and detail clear embossing powder.  The red matt was cut out of some textured foil card using a Spellbinders circle die.

No comments:

Post a Comment