Wednesday, 16 December 2015

Oh Deer

Onto some white card I stamped the wreath from the Merry Christmas Wreath stamp set from Nina Crafts using some VersaMark ink and heat embossed with some gold tinsel embossing powder from Stampendous, then coloured it in using Sakura pens.  I used the Tonic - Circle Layering Dies to cut out the inside edge and the Scalloped Circle dies to cut the outside edge of the wreath.  I used the Spellbinders M-Bossabilities folder - Whimsy for the background and used my score board to add some lines at the right hand side so I could add the ribbon down the middle of the lines.  The wreath was attached with foam pads.  I used the Britannia Dies for the Poinsettia, I used the large, medium and small dies adding some Yellow Stickles in the centres.  I already cut out the two deer's for another project but they were just the right size to add to the middle of the wreath and to add a bit of balance I added the other to the bottom corner, they are Impression Obsession dies, I haven't a clue where I got them from, but I like the detail on them.  I finished off using some red gems from Meiflower to the middle of the holly on the wreath, the corners and three down the side.
The colours are a bit rubbish on this card, I'm going to have to take photos earlier in the day, these dark nights are no good, tut.

No comments:

Post a Comment