Tuesday, 15 December 2015

Our house to yours

When I read this stamp from Nina Crafts new set called Merry Christmas Wreath I immediately thought of the house die I have from Poppystamps, it's called Cute Cottage and you can get attachments for it so the winter one I have is called Frosted Roof and Ledges.  So starting from the background I used the paper from a pad called Silver and Gold Collection from BoBunny.  I cut out the house in texture card and another one in some kraft card for the doors and windows, I actually made two cards using the bits left over from this card.  The ledges and roof were cut out of white card and stuck on using PVA glue, I added a bit of yellow card to the back of the house to fill the blank spaces.  After I attached the ledges and roof I used some glitter glue to scribble the snow effect, also adding a white strip to the bottom of the card, again adding the glitter glue.  I cut out the sentiment shape using kraft card and the Spellbinders - Labels Seventeen dies.  I used VersaMark ink to stamp the sentiment and heat embossed using detail white embossing powder.  The house and sentiment were attached using some foam tape and to finish off I added a little shiny bow from Meiflower.

No comments:

Post a Comment