Thursday, 17 December 2015

Snowman and his Dog

The latest stamps from Nina Crafts is a set for Christmas called Merry Christmas Wreath.  For this card I used the tree shaped sentiment and actually cut it out as a tree, using some plain green card, stamped with VersaMark and heat embossed using some detail white embossing powder, colouring in the bow at the top with a red Sakura pen.  The background paper is from an earlier project, I had two pieces left so used the other one for the inside of the card.  I used The Snowman and The Snowdog dies from Crater's Companion and coloured in using ProMarkers.  I used Google to find a picture of them and used my Memento pens to add the details on both of them.  I cut a piece of white card and sprayed some glue on it then added the glitter for the bottom of the card.  I added a bit of green foil just to frame the background, the tree was attached using some Tacky Glue, the snowman and dog were attached using foam pads/tape and tacky glue to make sure it adhered to the glitter.  To finish off I used some Papermania Dew Drops from Docrafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment